Karl's Recipes: Blackberry Libby
Some blackberries that were almost past their prime combined with the onset
of summer weather inspired this drink.
to a tall glass and muddle the blackberries.
- 8 fresh blackberries
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 2 ounces Meyer lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 4 ounces Baccardi Superior rum
- splash of grenadine
- splash of Angostura bitters
- 4 ounces club soda or seltzer water
- crushed ice to fill glass
Mix thoroughly, then garnish with
Karl's Home Page
Copyright © 2011, Karl L. Swartz. All rights reserved.
Karl Swartz <email@example.com>
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.