Re: Boeing/Airbus profit margins + hushkits

From:         spagiola@usa.net
Date:         17 Apr 1998 14:15:41 -0400

ITRADE <ITRADE@prodigy.net> wrote:
> ... Neil Kinnock's latest brain child is to not allow
> any US aircraft which have been hushkitted to be imported into Europe.
> The claim is that they are still noisy.

Get it right, will you? The proposal is to not allow import of any Stage II
aircraft that has been hushkitted to stage III standards. BAC One-Elevens
would be just as much a subject of this restriction as DC-9s or 737s.

Stefano Pagiola
--
All opinions are my own.    850 N Randolph Str No.817, Arlington VA 22203, USA
Check out my web site at