Re: Fuel Tank Safety

From:         "Kathy & Dan Lawler" <k_lawler@deepcove.com>
Date:         Sat, 29 Mar 1997 06:31:20 GMT

Somebody else had the same thought.  A homebuilt aircraft was built
with "Explosafe" in the fuel tanks.  When they examined the wreckage,
they found that it had wicked up water which resulted in an engine
failure and a fatal crash.

I believe "Explosafe" (compamy) is bankrupt and the product
("Explosafe") is no longer available.  (There may be similar products
though).

Dan

Malcolm Hopkins <m.hopkins@niwa.cri.nz> wrote in article
<rddE6x0w7.4Mt@netcom.com>...