Forum for aircraft electrical systems

From:         Jim Parrish <jnparrish@snds.com>
Date:         Thu, 28 Nov 1996 20:50:53 GMT
Followups:    1 2 3

I am looking for an appropriate forum for questions and information
about aircraft (military and commercial) electrical systems.  This
would be both mechanical and electrical design questions.  Connecting
with those who work technical issues for airframers, airline and
military aircraft maintenance, and field issues would be great.
Sci.aeronautics and Sci.aeronautics.airliners seems a good place to
start.  Anyone have better suggestions?

[Moderator's query:  What do you think, readers?  I'm a little
hesitant to get too far from aeronautics here, but there may be a
better place already.  Perhaps somewhere in rec.aviation.*?  MFS]