Re: Air France Concorde crashes after departing Paris CDG

Date:         16 Mar 2001 05:56:26
From:         "news free brut" <brut@free.fr>

Latest news are that the second engine failure and the fire would have been
brung about by the tyres. Blowing out, it damaged the wing and the engine.
The fire extended to the other engine on the same wing, reducing too much
the thrust to gain altitude. There doesn't seem to have any link with the
repairs of the thrust reverser .
They don't know yet the reasons why some tyres bursted.

Excuse my english writing,
Brut.