Re: In-flight medical emergencies (was Re: Cabin Depressurization)

Date:         10 Feb 2000 05:03:24
From:         hnlute@optcamel.com (Howard N. Lute)

In article <airliners.2000.71@ohare.Chicago.COM>, glynde@qwestinternet.net says...
> I was on an international flight recently where a person
> on the plane with a history of severe asthma was having an attack
> triggered by a cold, exacerbated by the low PaO2 provided by an airplane
> at altitude ...

> All-in-all, I don't think I will ever fly again without my
> trusty ACLS drugs and intubation equipment.

Bless you! I am a heart patient and a frequent flier on both domestic and
international flights, I keep my nitro bottle affixed around my neck and
fingers crossed every mile. Again, my thanks for thinking of us...
friend,
Lute

--
Howard and Kelly Lute
He: Electronics Instructor, Terrible Mechanic, Worse Plumber