Re: A32X fuel capacity

Date:         18 Jan 2000 05:24:21
From:         Marc Schaeffer <marcmsc@cmdnet.lu>

Karl Swartz wrote:
> >Can somebody please tell me why the basic fuel capacity on the A318,
> >A319 and A320 is 23860 litters and 'only' 23700 litters on the A321.
>
> Litters?  Do they use kittens and/or puppies for fuel?!  :-)

Too l'ill sleep ... ;)

> >Also why is the four wheel bogie option not offered on the A321. At
> >least the A32X sales book which I have  has this information ...
>
> It was a special for Indian Airlines.  I don't know of anyone else who
> ordered it,

That is correct as far as I know Indian is the sole company who has
ordered it.

> Do they offer it on the A319?  I'd guess not.

Airbus does offer this feature on the A319 according to the A32X sales
book. It reduces the ACN (Aircraft Classification Number) from:

33 to 17 for the A319 at smallest MTOW
40 to 22 for the A319 at highest MTOW
40 to 22 for the A320 at smallest MTOW

Marc