Re: IL96M

Date:         18 Jan 2000 05:24:12
From:         afwtul1@aol.com (Afwtul1)

>Do somebody know if the aircrafts have been received by Aeroflot....
>Also...who know about the flying experience of the plane....

I know very little about Russian aircraft, so please forgive me if I ask
a basic question, what and how do you tell the difference between a
IL-96 and a IL-96M?

The reason I ask is that, I've got some pictures of a Aeroflot IL-96
(RA-96007) and another IL-96 in Aeroflot colors but with POCCNR in gold
lettering (N and R written backwards) with the registration CCCP-96005
taken at Alliance-Fort Worth Airport (AFW) in 1993.

                                      Jim