Re: Squat interlock

Date:         10 Jul 99 02:33:40
From:         stevec01e@aol.com (STeveC01e)

>A ground school instructor once told me that the squat switch on the
>737-200 does "33 wonderful things"  He was the only one who could
>remember them all.  Thats why we have troubleshooting checklists.

  Hmmm. The B727 has a squat switch linkage on the L/H MLG and it and
EVERYTHING else runs through the Landing Gear Accessory Unit ; I mean
everything, from flaps positions to anti-ice (or something like that).
If any thing goes wrong, you change the LGAU and OpTest.

 I don't know much about B737's -- but may get to learn soon.

Steve Cole