Re: caravelle accidents

Date:         17 Mar 99 01:24:37
From:         Francis.Jambon@imag.fr (Francis JAMBON)

In article <airliners.1999.261@ohare.Chicago.COM>, "RampRat"
<nospamta!_ellor@tesco.net> wrote:

> I am looking for any data that may be available on crashes involving
> Caravelle and Super Caravelle aircraft (apart from those damaged in war
> etc).
> can anyone offer pointers to this; and a complete listing of operational or
> disposal data for the type?

As I remember (I may be wrong) no Caravelle have crashed. So no report !

I remember that a small aircraft (Maybe something like a Cessna 152) shoot
in a caravelle body, a passenger was killed on his seat by the light
aircraft engine, but the Caravelle return to airport safely.

Francis JAMBON

--
Francis JAMBON, LISI/ENSMA, Poitiers, France