Re: American Airlines L1011 ???

Date:         21 Nov 99 23:56:37
From:         kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz)

>Aloha,    UAL operated six L-10s that we got from
>PAA when we bought their Pacific division.  We got
>rid of those suckers as soon as we could.

The question was about AA, not UA.  Anyway, UA didn't get rid of their
L-1011s all that quickly -- some lasted more than three years.  I know
they flew LAX-SFO-OSA, but that only accounts for two of them.  I don't
know what other routes they flew though some of the SFO-NRT trips seem
like a good bet, and perhaps beyond OSA/NRT.

>I think they went to ATA and Delta.

LTU got one of them, the other five went to Delta.

  - Andrew A. Rooney