Re: A310 (ex Boeing naming convention for 777)

Date:         17 Oct 99 23:29:23
From:         th89cz@my-deja.com (Matthias Klaus)

In article <airliners.1999.1059@ohare.Chicago.COM>, "Benoit"  <mba340@hotmail.com> wrote:
> If I well-remenber the first batch of AFR A310-200 was a 3 crew
> cockpit. It was a special request due to unionist problem.

up to the S/N in the 350's the A310 always was built with 3-crew
cockpit. The entry point for the so-called "Porsche" 2 crew Cockpit, was
somewhere around 350.

> I think some of them are stocked in Chateauroux and it is impossible
> to sell them due to this specification. I will try to find you the
> proof

The only aircraft in Air France or even in Air Inter Colors, which I saw
in Chateauroux in last June, were A300B2/4 aircraft, which are, AFAIK,
waiting to be converted to freighters.

Matthias

--
Matthias