Re: Seat mile costs

Date:         04 Jan 99 22:20:45
From:         James Matthew Weber <jmweber@goodnet.com>

At 03:12 AM 12/29/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Where can I get *real* values for seat mile costs from both Airbus and
>Boeing. If anyone has some figures I would like to know which costs are
>included, what trip length it is based on ...
>
>I am aware that this is rather hot data but I would really like to see
>some of it ...

It is kind of a stretch, but with some effort you can extract it from the
data published in Avweek's Source book each January in the major airline
profiles. It is an effort because it is published on an airline by airline
basis, sou have to find a carrier with the right fleet mix. Alternatively,
the data is probably contained in an airlines annual report to the share
holders.

James Matthew Weber  1 602 315 6520   Fax 1 602 638 1316
Gulf Computers Inc.