Re: 767 range

Date:         26 Jun 98 02:37:38
From:         terenz@dircon.co.royaume-uni

On 16 Jun 98 02:15:19 , nwadmin@zdnetmail.com wrote:

>I have recently seen a Air New Zeland 767 at LAX and was curious about
>where it was flying in from. I looked up the flight on their website
>and found it was from Auckland via Papeete to Los Angeles. It gives a
>route time of 8 hours. I am wondering how long a 767 can stay airbore,
>and what is it's EROPS range. Thanks for the help.

Quite a long time.  8 hrs isn't even what CPs (or ACs) 767s (CP uses
-300ERs only) from YVR to LHR.  Reverse direction is almost 10 hours.
CP also does LHR to Beijing in a 767-300ER which is some 11 hours.

Any longer 767 routes out there?

Terence Liow - replace royaumeuni with the abbreviation of the
U_nited K_ingdom of England, Scotland, Wales & N. Ireland
 to reply