Aircraft loading (was airliner market analysis [long])

Date:         16 Jun 98 02:15:18
From:         Nul@TCSConcordia.$N0!SPAM$.org (nul)

On Monday June 08 1998 at 02:57, JF Mezei wrote:
> This worked well at the end of the flight. But for loading, there is still
> the bottlenecks because so many pax still block the aisle to stowe their
> portable home in the overhead bin.

Is there some technical or commercial reason that aircraft can't be loaded by
reverse isle order (i.e. rear to front)?

I know this can't be done with some Russian planes because of stability
problems.  Is this also the case with western designs?

| This message does not reflect the views of Green Circle Communciations.  |
| OS/2 Warp - SCSI - free speech.  Do I pick losing causes or what?        |
| CGI, C/C++ and HTML spoken here.  http://www.myna.com/~gcircle/csbh.html |