Re: A318

Date:         28 Mar 98 14:21:37
From:         "Mihir Shah" <mishah@vt.edu>

Marc Schaeffer wrote in message ...
>Since the A319 is already known as the baby-bus, I took some time to
>think about what the micro-bus A318 will look like. The picture of the
>A318 I 'took' can be found at
>http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8803/a318.htm ;)

Actually, isn't Airbus looking for Asian partners for the A316/317, which
would be narrowbody (w/ 2+3 seating in coach) jetliners in the 100-seat
category?  Of course, this begs the question:  is Airbus saving the A318
designation for a possible future jetliner, either a stretch of the A317 or
yet another shortening of the A319.

Or perhaps you're just "having fun" playing around with the A318 moniker and
a photo editing application? :)

Mihir Shah
mishah@vt.edu