Re: Asian Aerospace 98

Date:         13 Mar 98 03:35:17
From:         malc@mci2000.com (Malcolm Weir)

On 04 Mar 1998 10:03:54 -0500, Bill Hough <brhoughnospam@ibm.net> caused to
appear as if it was written:

>H Andrew Chuang wrote:
>
>> During this year's Asian Aerospace Show (AA98), neither Airbus nor
>> Boeing had announced a single order.  The Asian Aerospace Show is the
>> second largest trade show of its kind after the Paris Air Show.
>
>I thought Farnbourough was the world's second largest airshow after
>Paris.

Well, this is tough, since Farnborough and Paris alternate each years, so
you can't really compare them: the attendance figures for to rank 1997 shows
cannot be easily compared with 1996's figures.

I think it safe to say that the northern European airshow held alternately
at Le Bourget and Farnborough is larger than the Asian Aerospace show!

Malc.