Re: Footnote on the DH Comet

Date:         26 Jan 98 01:46:26
From:         Marc Schaeffer <marcmscREMOVE_TO_REPLY@cmdnet.lu>

Gerard Foley wrote on 16 Oct 97:
> The sections of the report (of Comet G-ALYP) which are on the web are very
> interesting.
> Marc should be complimented, and encouraged to post the rest!

Even if it lastet very long- the www isn't everything - I finished to post
the complete accident report of Comet YP to my site. I incorporated most of
the pictures which show where and why this tragedy occured. As this was
discussed in this forum, it should make interesting reading.
In addition I also posted the accident report of another Comet crash, the
G-APDN of Dan-Air.

Rgds,
Marc Schaeffer, Luxembourg -- mailto:marcmsc@cmdnet.lu
WWW  http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8803/
The DE HAVILLAND COMET and AIRCRAFT ORDERS website