Re: Orders for Airliners in 1997

Date:         26 Jan 98 01:46:13
From:         kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz)

>And what is different from what I said.  ATR was a 50-50 partnership
>with Aerospatiale which is a major partner with Airbus.  And how did
>that not make ATR a part of Airbus Industrie?

I own stock in both Southwest Airlines and UAL Corp. (United's parent).
By your logic, that makes Southwest a division of UAL.

Sorry, but just because the same company owned a piece of both ATR and
Airbus doesn't make one a division or any other part of the other.

--
Karl Swartz	|Home	kls@chicago.com