Habsheim accident (was: Re: Airbus Safer?)

Date:         02 Sep 98 01:07:55
From:         nul@TCSconcordia.tor250.$N0|SPAM$.org (Coridon Henshaw)

Karl Swartz wrote:
> Nothing, however, says *why* they might have been swapped, if indeed they
> were.  It could have been to hide evidence of a US missle fired from off
> Long Island for all we know.  One can only wonder why they would have gone
> to the trouble if there was nothing to hide.  Note that this doesn't imply
> that Airbus was involved even if anything devious did occur.

The French government has a long history of using their security services to
'protect' French industry by stealing commercial secrets from non-French
companies.  It wouldn't be too much of a stretch for the French government to
swap a few flight recorders in the interests of protecting the French members
of Airbus Industrie.

--
This message does not reflect the views of Green Circle Communciations.
OS/2 Warp - SCSI - free speech.  Do I pick losing causes or what?