Re: Concord Climb rate ?

Date:         25 Aug 98 00:53:30
From:         Tom Turton <tturton@cowboys.anet-dfw.com>

Don Boberick wrote:
> Those climb rates sound low to me, too.  What is the title to Order 7110.65?
> Could that be an Air Traffic Service Order relating to operational
> parameters?

7110.65 is entitled simply "Air Traffic Control".  The data I cited was from
Appendix A of that document, and on second look it states: "CLIMB AND DESCENT
RATES  - Climb and descent rates based on average en route climb/descent
profiles at median weight between maximum gross takeoff and landing weights."
So, they ain't the best and they ain't the worst - guess that's about ALL you
can infer from those numbers :-)

--Tom