Re: Boeing craziness (was Re: 767-400 "a different type"?)

Date:         23 Aug 98 14:33:55
From:         Marc Schaeffer <marcmsc*@cmdnet.lu>

Colleen M Wabiszewski wrote:

> In addition, AirTran is not the only customer for the
> aircraft: Bavaria and Pembroke are also customers (albeit for smaller
> orders).

Did I miss sth ?  So far there are only 50 firm orders from AirTran and
5 from german leasing company Bavaria. The only other rumoured -- but
not yet official -- customer is Debonair. Could you -- as you are an
insider -- tell us more about the Pembroke order ?

> Given that the 717 has not even entered flight test, I don't
> think it strange that there aren't more orders yet

The 737NG has some 700 ordres before it started flight tests, now this
is strange ;)

Marc Schaeffer, Luxembourg  mailto:marcmsc@geocities.com
WWW  http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8803/
The DE HAVILLAND COMET website http://surf.to/comet