Re: Albino jumbo jets

Date:         19 Aug 98 00:57:22
From:         Boeing707@worldnet.att.net (levelflight)

On 18 Aug 98 01:04:41 , you@spammers.can.all.kiss.my.ass.com (Andy) wrote:
>I've seen more than one all-white jumbo jets at LAX now (since I live
>a few miles from it), the latest sighting today as a 747-200 took off.
>Mighty quiet for such a big plane, too. So does anyone have any idea
>who these albinos belong to? I'm figuring our always open and
>forthright government.

I couldnt even guess whose they were without knowing the registration
number (the "N" number, if its registered in the United States).
But I would guess that if its a 747-100 or -200 AND its being
flown by a U.S. operator, it is probably Tower Air. They have
a couple of -200s that are painted just white with a VERY small
decal on the fuselage that you can miss if you're far away from the
airplane.
Ken
Boeing707@worldnet.att.net