Re: Another Airbus question RE Flaps

Date:         06 Aug 98 23:22:41
From:         "Gitaj" <Gitaj@aol.com>

Scott Macmillan wrote in message ...
>I notice that Airbus have assigned numbers to the stages of flap
>instead of the actual degree of flap being lowered as in Boeing aircraft
>
>Can someone tell me what degree of flap is lowered and what is the max
>IAS at each stage on an A320 please.

Here is the A320 flap info.  The columns are selector position, degree
slats, degree flaps, max IAS, and most common uses.

POS SLATS FLAPS SPD      USE
1          18           0       230        Int. Appr.

1          18          10      215        T.O.

2          22          15      200        T.O./Appr.

3          22          20      185        T.O./Appr./Ldg.

4/FULL  27         35      177       Ldg.