Re: Number of UA Boeing 777's

Date:         09 Apr 97 03:09:25
From:         kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz)

>I was curious to know how many Boeing 777's that United Airlines has in
>it's fleet at this time.  I know that their total number ordered was 36.

The original order was for only 34, plus 34 options, though two of the
options have been exercised to bring the total orders to 36.  The first
16 are A-market 777-200s, all of which have been delivered.  The other
18 orders are for the 777-200 IGW model; the third of these arrived
just last Friday, bringing UA's 777 fleet to 19 aircraft.

--
Karl Swartz	|Home	kls@chicago.com