It's not a coincidence cargo door fits evidence

Date:         30 Mar 97 03:54:28
From:         barry@corazon.com

This is my reply to a reporter which applies to newsgroup also:

>Am not entirely convinced of your cargo door
>     scenario,
So right,  I understand, how can a guy in a converted garage with a
personal computer and phone line figure something out that has eluded the
professional aviation investigating teams of four countries who have spent
years and millions of dollars? Easy, actually, but for our discussion
let's say he can't. But the guy, who has 40 years of flying experience,
available time because he is financially independent, desire because he
was survivor of a flaming, night, fatal jet airplane crash, access because
he has the internet, and most important, wisdom because of hindsight of
twelve years of successive accidents; the guy, me, can convince/persuade
you that the cargo door is a worthy line of investigation for the crash
cause of TWA 800. That's all, a worthy line of investigation; after all,
they have checked out natural gas bubbles, missiles, bombs, space debris,
and fires. Asking NTSB to check out a known killer of nine who was near
the scene of the crime and left first after the crime was committed is
not... is not...weird. To not investigate cargo door  is strange.

It's not a coincidence that:

The cargo door theory explains the steak because the event happened when
the plane was in the correct sun angle and time for the fuselage to
reflect sun to observers on the ground. At any other 23 hours and 30
minutes of the day, it could not be said the streak was door because the
sun angle would be wrong or non existent. But, at 8:31PM on July 17th near
NYC the sun angle was perfect for door to reflect sunlight as it spun
away. It's no coincidence; it's cause and effect.

The cargo door theory explains the mysterious radar blip because the
spinning metal cargo door with fuselage skin attached would reflect
primary radar at that distance, just like it did with the DC-10 cargo door
and the UAL 811 cargo door departures. The two blips on the radar plot
without transponder display are a P-3 and the cargo door. It's no
coincidence; it's cause and effect.

The cargo door theory explains the sudden loud sound on the CVR because
when the door departs an explosive decompression occurs which causes a
very loud sound, just like it did on UAL 811 according to the passengers
who survived. It's no coincidence; it's cause and effect.

The cargo door theory explains the abrupt power cut because the power to
the FDR and transponder was cut when the nose was severed by the 300 knot
CAS force crumpling the nose into the absent cargo door hole. It's no
coincidence; it's cause and effect.

The cargo door theory explains the missing bodies because the passengers
are sucked out the hole caused by the departing cargo door and attached
fuselage skin and into the number three engine leaving parts of human
remains inside, just like UAL 811. It's no coincidence; it's cause and
effect.

The cargo door theory explains why number three engine catches fire and
lands separately from the other three engines because baggage from the
cargo hold is ejected into number three engine which becomes Fodded,
catches fire, vibrates, fuse bolts shear as designed, and engine falls
away on fire before other three engines are involved. It's no coincidence;
it's cause and effect.

The cargo door theory explains the fireball when baggage from the cargo
hold is ejected into number three engine which becomes Fodded, catches
fire, vibrates, fuse bolts shear as designed, and engine falls away on
fire into disintegrating wing, fuel vapor and air, igniting fireball. It's
no coincidence; it's cause and effect.

The cargo door theory explains why the aft cargo door is found intact and
the forward door in pieces because the forward door opens up, out, and
away, striking fuselage and breaking into pieces, just like UAL 811. It's
no coincidence; it's cause and effect.

The cargo door theory explains the debris pattern which shows forward
cargo hold material ejected first, then detached nose falling in dense
area, and rest of fuselage and wing and tail falling in scattered area
miles later. It's no coincidence; it's cause and effect.

The cargo door theory explains it all because it is what happened; the
other theories just fit a few of the important evidence clues and don't
work for the others.

>What concerns me
>     the most is that I'm not at all confident that we taxpaying peasants
>     in the public will ever be told the full story.
And that's where you come in to request that the taxpayers get a proper
investigation into reasonable, happened before, mechanical cause for an
airplane crash, the cargo door. We will be told the full story if you
press for a worthy line of investigation into the number one category of
scheduled airlines crashes, mechanical fault generally and in this
specific instance, cargo door fault.
  The larger question is do you want to get involved in something that
stirs the pot, opens a can of worms, sticks your nose where it doesn't
belong, starts something he shouldn't, makes waves, rocks the boat, be
different, ...any more? And I think the answer could be 'no.'
  It comes down to job description, shill or investigative
reporter/editor. A shill can be a good thing and is definitely a good
thing at times, such as a poker game waiting for real players to show up.
A shill reporter does what the big guys say, which in this case was bomb,
no, missile, no center tank fire, no, wait, we're trying to prove that,
just wait a while...
  An investigative reporter...well, he's a reporter who investigates,
whatever that means.
  Is the story worth it? Well, it does involve Canada, France, Britain,
USA, Libya, India, Ireland, and New Zealand; literally billions of
dollars, thousands of lives, or I should say, 838 dead plus bereaved
families, and the future of commercial aviation in America. Literally, I
exaggerate not.
  Sincerely,
John Barry Smith

--