Re: 42,000 feet

Date:         30 Mar 97 03:54:27
From:         Paul Michaels <mides@celtic.co.uk> (Paul Michaels)

>As far as the Concorde is concerned, I'm betting that the designers have
>not considered it within the realm of probability of experiencing a
>complete loss of cabin pressure at FL650.

I cannot imagine that they did not consider decompression, especially
when you remember that the Comet disasters were in the not-too-distant
past at the time of Concorde's design. What I would be interested in
-I have seen nothing about this in anything I've read- is what had to
be done to make it survivable?

--
Paul Michaels=Aberdaugleddau (Milford Haven), Wales