Re: A330-300 of Air Inter

Date:         19 Feb 97 02:46:20
From:         probbe@micronet.fr (Patrick Robbe)

On 13 Feb 97 01:37:41 , "Marc SCHAEFFER" <marcmsc@hotmail.com> wrote:

>- Air Inter had 15 A330-300 on order, it looks like they have canceled
>  the order.
>[...]
>- Who can tell me why Air Inter gets rid of the A330-300
>  (no more needed, poor performance, ???)

It seems that for political & strategic reasons, Air France
headquarters decided that Air Inter (now known as Air France Europe,
at least until April 1st...) would recentrate its activities on the
national shuttles rather than on the european flights, so they decided
that the A330 were not needed any more, and I've read somewhere that
they have ordered A319 and A321 in place of the A330.

Patrick Robbe
<probbe@micronet.fr>