Re: Concorde's other customers

Date:         26 Dec 97 03:28:59
From:         crazyone@city-net.com (CrazyOne - Greg Pacek)

In article <airliners.1997.2993@ohare.Chicago.COM>, malc@mci2000.com
(Malcolm Weir) wrote:

(details about the Concorde going to supersonic speed)

> I don't know how they handle BGI (Barbados), but the situation at Washington
> Dulles is very simple: they don't fly there...

They *did* fly there, though, which I suspect is what the person asking
the question had in mind.  What was the procedure when they used to fly
there?  Is the noise the reason they don't fly there anymore?  I remember
watching a Concorde take off from IAD some 10-15 years ago, but if I
recall, there were flights up until just a few years ago.

  crazyone@city-net.com | "Why do you need to think?  Can't we just
       Greg Pacek       |  sit and go budumbudumbudum with our lips
   Pittsburgh, PA, USA  |  for a bit?  Couldn't we just dribble