Re: Confusion over 777 variants.

Date:         29 Nov 97 03:24:26
From:         tschell@s.psych.uiuc.edu (Terry Schell)

jf mezei <"[non-spam]jfmezei"@videotron.ca> writes:

<snip>
>I am not a Boeing customer, and if I were, I am sure that someone at
>Boeing would have sat down with me and explained all the numbering
>schemes for the 777 and the 737, both of which have spawned lots of new
>numbers in recent years.

Wow... you seem to imply that the people making the billion dollar
purchase decisions aren't even going to spend the 10 min needed to
understand the boeing naming conventions.

I can assure you that the numerical suffix that boeing uses to denote
each variant don't matter at all to the airline decision makers.