747-400 brakes

Date:         01 Nov 97 18:55:53 
From:         187 <lowwol@pacific.net.sg>
Organization: Subscriber, Pacific Internet, Singapore
Followups:    1 2
Next article
View raw article
  or MIME structure

i read from a book and there was a pix of the cockpit layout.  at the
place where the pilots rest their feet, they have what they called the
brake pedals there.  now, is this the same brakes used to stop the plane
upon touchdown?
Send reply to:  lowwol@pacific.net.sg

Agreements welcomed.  Constructive criticism considered.  Flames