RE: De-icing airplane wings

Date:         08 Aug 97 05:41:14
From:         alexander.mclellan@eurocontrol.be (McLELLAN Alexander, DED/1)

Steven J. Lorenc asked:
>Could someone tell me who is responsible for the de-icing of wings?
>Does each individual airline have it's own crew for that?  I'm looking
>for either the names of some of the manufacturers of the trucks or the
>companies which supply the service.

And I answer:

Manufacturer of chemicals: BP Chemicals phone +44 171 496 2908 - Colin Cavan

Paul Richi is manager of system aircraft de-icing for Canadian Airlines

Call Shephard Conferences & Exhibitions to find out who attended the
"De-icing '97" conference at Heathrow in April '97 (phone +44 1628 604764,
fax +44 1628 604 075)

US Manufacturers: FMC and Simon
Vestergaarde of Denmark is a big player in the European market

Regards

Alex.

--
This message does not constitute official EUROCONTROL correspondence. The
Organisation is not responsible for its contents or the consequences of its