Re: Update to N801VV former Valujet

Date:         29 Jun 97 16:47:07
From:         Jan-Erik Andelin <andelin@clinet.fi>

In sci.aeronautics.airliners BAEJS3201 <baejs3201@aol.com> wrote:

> on at my companys repair station. Well N801VV is no longer,it is now
> Z3-ARB flying for a company called Avioimpex. Does anybody know anything
> about this company or at least where they fly

Avioimpex (M4) is a charter airline of Macedonia, of former Yugoslavia.
They operate scheduled charters mainly to Germany and Switzerland.
Other aircraft on their fleet is a DC9-30 and YAK-42. If memory
serves me, Avioimpex has a history relatively long back in
the Yugoslav days.

-- erkki

  	   * * * MD80 International Home Page * * *
	    http://www.clinet.fi/~andelin/md80.htm

Jan-Erik Andelin          * phone +358-19-584 622
Ågatan 63                 * e-mail andelin@clinet.fi
06100 Borgå, Finland      * WWW http://www.clinet.fi/~andelin/