Re: 737-400 specs.

Date:         27 Jun 97 15:37:17
From:         Marc Schaeffer <marcmsc@geocities.com>

MVelure wrote:

>         I wonder if anyone out there can post or e-mail the performance
> specs. for a B-737-400.  I can't seem to find them anywhere on the
> internet, and I don't know any pilots who have any time in the 737.
>         It would be great if I could get the normal climb speed, cruise
> speed, descent speed, as well as fuel consumption (GPH) and max. range.
>         Thanks in advance.

Check out http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8803/tech_sb.htm
where I summarized the most common parameters of the B737 series. Normal
climb and descent speed is however missing.

Cruise speed on the -400 series is restricted compared to the other
members of the second generation B737, it is of 840 km/h.
Fuel consumption at cruise is of 2900 l/h or 10978 USgal/h.
Maximum range with full payload is of 3476 km or 1879 nmiles.

--
Marc Schaeffer, Luxembourg // mailto:marcmsc@hotmail.com
---->>>>> Check out my B767-400/A330-200 homepage <<<<<----