Re: What happened to the BA146?

From:         Ed Graf <edgraf@village.ios.com>
Date:         10 Jun 96 12:22:20

Larry Stone wrote:

> In article <airliners.1996.840@ohare.Chicago.COM>, Ed Graf
> <edgraf@village.ios.com> wrote:
>
> >Since we are posting "for the record", the PSA 146 that "crashed after
> >a disgruntled employee killed the pilots" was a USAir employee and had
> >absolutely no relationship with PSA.  He was a five-time loser and a
> >real tribute to the "then" management skills at USAir.
>
> Except PSA was already owned by USAir at the time although PSA operated as
> a separate airline until the following April.

Larry, thank you adding to the record.

Except I don't see any exceptions.  David Burke was hired by and always
worked for USAir, not PSA.  The fact that he was out in LAX was because he
had been removed from four prior jobs back East and was no longer welcome
back there.

Although PSA was many things, failure to terminate thieves and drug users
and posting "ne'r do wells" to remote sites was not one of it's
characteristics.

--
Ed