Re: AA965 proves Airbus bashers deadly wrong

From:         richard@rmit.edu.au (Richard A. Muirden)
Date:         22 Jan 96 04:40:39

rna@gsb-crown.Stanford.EDU (Robert Ashcroft) writes:
>If what you say is true, Airbus is criminally negligent and ought to be
>sued into oblivion.  Lucky for them none of the A320 crashes happened in
>the US.

... yet! WHat with the numbers of 'em that NW and UA alone are flying
around, not to mention the Canadians who seem to be smitten with the
things (I wonder if there's a link between Montreal based carriers and
airbus orders... hmmmm... gotta love those French Canadians ;-) ).

Where's Karl to tell us his theory of how we're overdue for a 320
crash!

-richard

--
Richard A. Muirden, Systems & Network Administration / Webmaster / Fanatic :)
RMIT Information Technology Services (ITS)        email: richard@rmit.edu.au