Re: What happened to the BA146?

From:         Ed Graf <edgraf@village.ios.com>
Date:         01 Jun 96 16:27:12

Stefano Pagiola wrote:

> As for PSA:
> PSA started operating BAe 146s in 1984, not 1982.  They operated 24 -200s
> as well as several -100s on short-term lease.  One crashed after a
> disgruntled employee killed the pilots.  USAir took them over when they
> bought PSA, but several were sold.  USAir eventually parked the remaining
> 18 aircraft in the desert ...

Stefano,

Since we are posting "for the record", the PSA 146 that "crashed after
a disgruntled employee killed the pilots" was a USAir employee and had
absolutely no relationship with PSA.  He was a five-time loser and a
real tribute to the "then" management skills at USAir.

--
Ed Graf
edgraf@village.ios.com