Russian/Soviet/Aeroflot Information

From:         whoscheit@aol.com (WHoscheit)
Date:         21 May 96 11:10:55

I am a Russian/Soviet/Aeroflot enthusiast.  A friend is travelling to
Moscow next month, and I was wondering if anyone can recommend any
literature, photo books, guides, (such as Monino or other air museums), or
if anyone has any contact information for Aviaexport or any of the design
bureaus.

He has kindly agreed to bring back all he can find, but I want to make
sure I can provide as much information and direction in advance of his
trip.  Please respond via e-mail.

All genuine respondents will receive my complimentary Aeroflot IL-96-300 I
designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator 5.1.

Thanks in advance to all who can help.

Bill Hoscheit