Re: Boeing 777 advances

From:         mezei_jf@eisner.decus.org (Jean-Francois Mezei)
Date:         22 Jan 96 03:24:13

I am sure the experts will, as usual, find a way to refute what I am
saying, but I beleive that the DC-9s belonging to NW and which were
rebuilt at the AC facility now have composite floors as well. A friend of
mine who worked on that line told me that the panels used were honeycomb.
(whether metal or composite, I am not sure). Then again, DC-9s are not
Boeing.