Re: 747-300 and -400

From:         kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz)
Date:         11 Apr 96 09:58:36

>>On VIP flights with 747F and C's ...

>I fly 747 100's and 200's. Our 747's have two doors on the Upper Deck,
>not one. And they are only used (by my airline, at least) as emergency
>escape doors. As crew, we enter the aircraft like all the passengers do
>- by the main deck door.

Note that he was talking about the freighter and combi versions.  The
like it when flying steerage.  (Obviously we're talking about a combi
that's operating in all-cargo configuration here.)  Does your airline
have any all-cargo 747s, and if so, how do the pilots board them since
it's obviously not like all the passengers?

--
Karl Swartz	|Home	kls@chicago.com