1995 Aircraft Order List

From:         <Chuanga@cris.com>
Date:         18 Jan 96 14:50:29

        *** 1995 Large Commercial Aircraft Order (Jan 16, 96) ***

 |       |300/                   | /*   737    \              / 777 \| 80/   |
 |       |310 319 320 321 330 340|345 600 700 800 744 757 767 200 300| 90  11|
 |_______|_______________________|___________________________________|_______|
 |Unknown|  2U     23U      1U  4|                                   |       |
 |Unknown|                       |  7                      1U        |       |
 |Unknown|                       |                                   |  4U 5U|
 |OS     |                      2|                                   |       |
 |WN     |                       |  7                                |       |
 |NU     |                       |  1                                |       |
 |OZ     |                       |                 3G                |       |
 |JL     |                       |  4             16G      1G      5P|       |
 |IY     |  2U                   |                                   |       |
 |JM     |          4C           |                                   |       |
 |CI     |                       |              6                    |       |
 |AB     |                       |  2                                |       |
 |CX     |                  2R   |                                   |       |
 |SQ     |                       |                 1P         28R    |       |
 |S'pore Aircraft(767 for AZ)    |                         3G  6U    |       |
 |8Q     |                       |                                   |  5P   |
 |GF     |                  6R   |                                   |       |
 |HV     |                       |              8                    |       |
 |SA     |                       |                 2U          4U    |       |
 |SK     |                       |     6                             |       |
 |Turkmenistan                   |                     2R            |       |
 |5J     |                       |                                   | 50B   |
 |HY     |                       |                     1U  2U        |       |
 |LH     |     20C              1|                 4G                |       |
 |NH     |             10I       |                         3G  3P 10P|       |
 |BR     |                       |                                   |  6I   |
 |Itochu(for LG)                 |  2                                |       |
 |SK     |                       |                                   |  2I   |
 |ILFC   |                       |     40  11   3                    |       |
 |MS     |                      3|                             3U    |       |
 |LO     |                       |  1                                |       |
 |CP     |                       |                 1G                |       |
 |VP     |                       |                                   |     2G|
 |KL     |                       |                 2G      3G        |       |
 |GE     |          2I  2I       |                                   |       |
 |IW     |                       |                                   |  2P   |
 |U Land |                       |                                   |  2P   |
 |KE     |                       |                                 4P|  3P   |
 |CV     |                       |                 1G                |       |
 |5X     |                       |                     5R            |       |
 |AC     |     10C               |                                   |       |
 |BQ     |                       |              2                    |       |
 |UX     |                       |              8                    |       |
 |NG     |                       |              2                    |       |
 |SV     |                       |                 5G         23G    | 29I 4G|
 |TG     |                       |                                 6R|       |
 |AF     |                       |  5                      4G        |       |
 |Shandong                       |  3                                |       |
 |DM     |                       |  6                                |       |
 |QF     |                       |  3                      2G        |       |
 |YP     |          2I  4I       |                                   |       |
 |UA     |                       |                 2P  4P            |       |
 |LTU    |                       |                     1R  1P        |       |
 |ST     |                       |         12                        |       |
 |SK     |                       |     35                            |       |
 |ML     |          4I           |                                   |       |
 |LA     |                       |                         3P        |       |
 |BG     |  2P                   |                                   |       |
 |Bavaria|                       |          2                        |       |
 |AI     |                       |                 2P                |       |
 |3Q     |                       |                         3R        |       |
 |_______|_______________________|___________________________________|_______|
 | Total |   6  30  35  16   9 10| 41  81  25  29  39  13  26  67  25| 103 11|
 |  9 5  |  A I R B U S ( 106 )  |       B O E I N G (  346  )       |MD(114)|

                        Total by Engine Manufacturers
 |_______|_______________________|___________________________________|_______|
 |BMW/RR |   0   0   0   0   0  0|  0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0|  50  0|
 |CFMI   |   0  30   4   0   0 10| 41  81  25  29   0   0   0   0   0|   0  0|
 |GEAE   |   0   0   0   0   0  0|  0   0   0   0  32   0  16  23   0|   0  6|
 |IAE    |   0   0   8  16   0  0|  0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0|  37  0|
 |P&W    |   2   0   0   0   0  0|  0   0   0   0   5   4   4   3  19|  12  0|
 |R-R    |   0   0   0   0   8  0|  0   0   0   0   0   8   3  28   6|   0  0|
 |Unknown|   4   0  23   0   1  0|  0   0   0   0   2   1   3  13   0|   4  5|
 |_______|_______________________|___________________________________|_______|
 | Total |   6  30  35  16   9 10| 41  81  25  29  39  13  26  67  25| 103 11|
 |  9 5  |  A I R B U S ( 106 )  |       B O E I N G (  346  )       |MD(114)|

1 N in the first column indicates new (or missed) order since the last update.
2 The engine selection (other than the A340, B737) is indicated by the letter
  behind each order number.  B,C,G,I,P, or R stands for BMW/R-R, CFMI, GEAE,
  IAE, P&W, or R-R, respectively; U for undecided/unknown.
3 The A300/310 is kept under one column, so is the 737-300/400/500 (*345), as
  well as the MD80/90/95. (The MD80/90/95 order can be easily distiguished by
  engine selection: P for MD80, I for MD90, and B for MD95).
4 Send an e-mail to me (chuanga@cris.com) for any order that I have left out.
  Make sure the orders are announced firm orders with a verifiable source.
5 airline code:      AB - Air Berlin  AC - Air Canada       AF - Air France
  AI - Air-India     AZ - Alitalia    BG - Biman Bangladesh BQ - EuroBelgian
  BR - EVA Airways   CI - China AL    CJ - China Northern   CP - Canadian
  CV - Cargolux      DM - Maersk      GA - Garuda           GE - Trans Asia
  GF - Gulf Air      GMI- Germania    HV - Transavia        HY - Uzbekistan
  IW - AOM French    IY - Yemenia     JL - Japan AL         JM - Air Jamaica
  KA - DragonAir     KE - Korean Air  LA - Lan-Chile        LG - Luxair
  LH - Lufthansa     LO - LOT Polish  ML - Midway           MS - EgyptAir
  MU - China Eastern NG - Lauda Air   NH - All Nippon       NU - Japan
                                                                 Transocean
  OS - Austrian      OZ - Asiana      PL - Philippine       QF - Qantas
  SA - South African SK - SAS         SQ - Singapore        SV - Saudia
  TG - Thai Int'l    TR - Transbrasil UA - United           UX - Air Europa
  VP - VASP          WN - Southwest   YP - Aero Llyod
  3Q - Yunnan(China) 5J - ValuJet     5X - UPS