Re: tupolev 214

Date:         28 Dec 96 14:20:09
From:         cbstone@tucson.Princeton.EDU (Christopher B. Stone)

Edward Dittmer <edittmer@freenet.columbus.oh.us> wrote:

>I heard Tupolev came out with a new plane, the 214.  What is the general
>opinion of the plane.  have any airlines outside of Aeroflot ordered it?

It is actually the Tu-204, roughly analogous to the 757.  As of a few
months ago, none had been sold.  However, about two weeks ago, I saw a
report on clari.biz.industry.aviation that the Kato Group in Egypt had
ordered several of the planes.
--
Chris Stone  *  cbstone@princeton.edu  *  http://www.princeton.edu/~cbstone
"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been