Re: Aer Lingus Viscount, 1968 (was: KAL shot down by USSR ...)

Date:         27 Dec 96 04:41:04
From:         Michael Carley <mjcarley@maths.tcd.ie>

msb@sq.com (Mark Brader) writes:

>Now, sure, the British might be responsible -- for an out-of-place drone
>if not for an actual shooting -- and have managed to cover it up.  And
>there might be facts now out that weren't known to Gero in his 1993 book.

Although I did hear (second-hand for what that's worth)
that one of the fragments that was recovered was burnt
in a manner suggestive of a missile strike. Is there
anything to this?
--
   "You got your highbrow funk, you got your lowbrow funk, you even
      got a little bit of your pee-wee, pow-wow funk" (Dr. John)