Re: Forum for aircraft electrical systems

Date:         01 Dec 96 04:08:55
From:         Bill Chivers <Bill@chivcons.demon.co.uk>

In article <rddE1LLwt.5FF@netcom.com>, Jim Parrish <jnparrish@snds.com>
writes

>I am looking for an appropriate forum for questions and information
>about aircraft (military and commercial) electrical systems.  This
<snip>

>[Moderator's query:  What do you think, readers?  I'm a little
>hesitant to get too far from aeronautics here, but there may be a
>better place already.  Perhaps somewhere in rec.aviation.*?  MFS]

I would have thought, that given the importance of electrical systems in
modern aircraft in particular, that it was well within the scope of
aeronautics.

But then again, I'm a relative newcomer, not to mention being biased (5
years teaching aircraft electrical systems!)  ;-)

Also, discussion of miltary aircraft does not appear to be appropriate
to sci.aeronautics.airliners.

Bill Chivers
'my other signature file has something funny at the bottom of it'