Re: Ilyushin 62 Question

From:         libove@libove.mindspring.com (Jay Vassos-Libove)
Date:         16 Feb 96 04:33:28

Go to your nearest Aeroflot Russian International Airlines office and
ask for their booklet of color photos and specifications on Aeroflots
aircraft.  (You may get it in English, French, or Russian at least;
maybe other languages).

Of course, if there's no Aeroflot office in your city, you might get
them to send one to you - they have offices in Miami, San Francisco,
Chicago (I think), Washington DC, Shannon Ireland, and other places.

The pages are individual heavy paper with color photographs of each
aircraft (about 4" x 8") in Aeroflot livery, with basic size and
performance data on the reverse side.

William R. Hoscheit (billh1@gramercy.ios.com) wrote:
: can anyone offer any suggestions on acquiring a schematic/technical specs
: for an Ilyushin 62 or 62-M?  I also could use a good color photo of one
: in Aeroflot livery.  I will gladly make it worth the while of all who help
: me in this quest.  (I am trying to create an IL-62 for Microsoft Flight
: Simulator)

--
Jay Vassos-Libove			libove@MindSpring.com
11575 Laurel Lake Drive			+1 770 552 0543