Re: Airbus on a roll

From:         "McElravy" <cpa1@penn.com>
Date:         08 Nov 96 05:24:25
Followups:    1 2 3

I opened today's WSJ about 15 minutes ago and about died. USAir with
Airbuses? -->USA<--ir!! Bummer. I fly USAir more frequently than any
airlines and am disappointed to see my favorite airline corrupted. Oh, well
-- Steve Wolf is obviously an A320 fan. I expect that the first new
Airbuses will sport some new paint scheme.

The article made no mention of any other orders, but I suspect that USAir
may yet order some Boeings -- 777s maybe.

This weekend I was looking through the aviation books at Media Play and
came across the book "Desert Airliners" and saw the famed USAir 146s lined
up. WOW!! But Karl's post said they were leased out. I'd not heard that.
Who has them?

							Evan McElravy
							cpa1@penn.com