Re: Human factors relation to cabin crew

From:         "W. Warnick" <warnickw@cadvision.com>
Date:         06 Nov 96 05:12:38

Re:  Human Factors and Cabin Crrew

Gary,
Could you be more specific in what you are looking for.  I am a CRM
program facilitator and developer and need to to know exactly what you
ar after.  If you are wondering whether or not cabin crews should or
need to be included in CRM programs, the answwer is is YES.  I  train
air crrews, not pilots and F/A's.  If you are looking for technical
information or ergonomiccal
information, I wish you luck as much of the available info isn't F/A
specific.

Please feel free to contact me for any further information.

Wendy