Re: Human factors relation to cabin crew

From:         "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date:         05 Nov 96 04:14:01

In <airliners.1996.2036@ohare.Chicago.COM> Gary Cowens <xtr17790001@xtra.co.nz> writes:
>Can anybody please point us in the direction to where we can find out
>any information regarding the following:
>
>Application of Human factors therory to cabin crew in the air transport
>environment.

Would be interested in dialog related to cabin crew human
factors...suspect that there is a body of information which we could
help you access, but do not have bibliography in front of me at this
moment.

Our office has general cabin safety interest though is not responsible
for regulatory or R&D activity of the Agency.

Perhaps you could advise specific areas of interest and we may be able
to help facilitate contact with appropriate elements of our research
organizations.

Pete McHugh
FAA
System Safety Plans Division, ASY-301