From:         "McElravy" <cpa1@penn.com>
Date:         28 Oct 96 03:06:36

USA Today ran a massive article on "superjumbos," today which was naturally
factually devoid in a number of spots. It did, as is typical of USA Today,
have some really cool drawings, though, which are worth seeing.

Also, sorry about my post on the 747-500X, 600X pictures on Boeing's web
site. By the time the post appeared on the newsgroup, I had seen that the
picture had changed to a 777. I don't know if the picture is available
elsewhere on the site, but if it is, by all means check it out. Airbus is
picking up the pace on the A3XX publicity at its site, too.

Douglas seems to be slow on the web thing, but all its airplanes are ugly
anyway. My bet is that Airbus will release a new web site version promptly
to compete with Boeing's. Airbus can't be content for Boeing to dominate
anything, which is likely why there are more A320s around than Comets.

							Evan McElravy
							cpa1@penn.com

P.S. Does anyone know if there is a picture of the KLM MD-11 "Maria Callas"
available online or from other sources?