ATC-data for North Atlantic?

From:         Volker Franzkowiak <vvf@geo.uni-koeln.de>
Date:         21 Oct 96 13:31:37

I am looking for ATC-data of flight movements over the North-Atlantic.

I have only a sample dataset for Shanwick Control from DORA (CAA, UK ?)
covering 8 days in October 1993. These datasets are published on a
regular basis, but i can't get hold of an _official_ contact adress or
person.
Maybe there is corresponding data for Gander Control available?

Any information would be appreciated.

The data is used to calculate aircraft emission inventories for a
scientific project involving mesoscale modelling of emission dispersion.

--

Volker Franzkowiak                        e-mail : vvf@geo.uni-koeln.de
Institute of geophysics und meteorology   phone : 0221 / 470 4035